Letter from Jesus about Christmas

  • hahannam@juno.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2010

      Letter from Jesus about Christmas                                    December 5, 2010

      It has come to my attention that many are upset about folks removing My name from the season.  My personal feelings about the celebration are more easily understood by those blessed with children of their own. I don't care what you call the day. If you want to celebrate My birth, just GET ALONG AND LOVE ONE ANOTHER.

      If your town no longer allows a Nativity scene, then just put one up in  your own yard. If everyone did that, there wouldn't be any need for a town square Nativity.

      Stop worrying about the fact that people are calling the tree a holiday tree. I made all trees. Just think of Me anytime you see a tree. Decorate a grape vine if you wish: I actually spoke of that one in a teaching, explaining who I am in relation to you. If you have forgotten, look up John 15: 1 - 8.

      If you want to give Me a “Birthday” present, here is my wish list:

      1. Instead of writing letters objecting to the way My birthday is celebrated today, write letters of love and hope to soldiers away from home. They are terribly afraid and lonely this time of year.

      2. Visit someone in a nursing home. You don't need to know them personally. They just need to know that someone cares.

      3. Instead of giving your children costly and unneeded gifts, spend time with them. Tell them the story of My birth, and why I came to live with you. Hold them and remind them of our love for them.

      4. Contact someone that has hurt you, or whom you have hurt, and renew the friendship.

      5. Many contemplate suicide because this time of year.  They feel alone and hopeless? Since you don't know who they are, give everyone a warm smile; it could make the difference.

      6. Be patient with retail employees. Give them a warm smile and a kind word. Even if they can’t wish you a "Merry Christmas" you can wish them one. Then stop shopping on Sunday. As sales dwindle retailers would close and employees could spend the day with their families

      7. If you really want to make a difference, support missionaries-- especially those who take My love and Good News to those never having heard it before.

      8. There are individuals and whole families who not only will have no "Christmas" tree, but also no presents.  Supply food, money and gifts to the Salvation Army or some other charity to help these people, wherever they are.

      9. Finally, if you want to show your belief in Me, behave like a Christian. Don't do things in secret that you wouldn't do in My presence. Let people know by your actions that you are one of mine.