: Have a garbage-free day

  • Heather Hannam
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2010

      Law of the Garbage Truck

      One day I hopped in a taxi and we took off
      for the airport

      We were
      driving in the right lane when suddenly a black car jumped out of a parking space right in front of us.

      My taxi driver slammed on his brakes, skidded, and missed the other car by just inches!
      The driver of the other car whipped his head around and started yelling at us.

      My taxi
      driver just smiled and waved at the guy. And I mean, he was really friendly.

      So I asked,
      'Why did you just do that? This guy almost ruined your car and sent us to the hospital!'

      This is
      when my taxi driver taught me what I now call,
      'The Law of the Garbage Truck.'

      He explained that many people are like garbage
      trucks. They run around
      full of garbage,
      full of frustration, full of anger, and full of disappointment.

      As their
      garbage piles up, they need a place to dump it and sometimes
      they'll dump it on you. Don't take it personally.

      Just smile, wave, wish them well, and move on. Don't take their garbage and spread
      it to other people at work, at home, or on the streets.

      The bottom line is that successful people do
      not let garbage trucks take over their day.
      Life's too short to wake up in the morning with regrets,

      so ... Love the people who treat you right.
      Pray for the ones who don't.

      Life is ten percent what you make it and ninety percent how you take it!

      Have a garbage-free day!

      Obama Urges Homeowners to Refinance
      SeeRefinanceRates.com