GOd wants Fruits, not nuts

  • Heather Hannam
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29, 2009
      1. God wants spiritual fruit, not religious nuts.

      2. Dear God, I have a problem, it's Me.

      3. Growing old is inevitable .. growing UP is
      optional.

      4. There is no key to happiness. The door is always
      open.

      5. Silence is often misinterpreted but never
      misquoted.

      6. Do the math .. count your blessings.

      7. Faith is the ability to not panic.

      8. Laugh every day, it's like inner jogging.

      9. If you worry, you didn't pray . If you pray,
      don't worry.

      10. As a child of God, prayer is kind of like calling
      home everyday.

      11. Blessed are the flexible for they shall not be
      bent out of shape.

      12. The most important things in your house are the
      people.

      13 When we get tangled up in our problems, be still.
      God wants us to be still so He can untangle the knot.

      14. A grudge is a heavy thing to carry.

      15 He who dies with the most toys is still dead.

      Have a great day!!! The SON is shining and He can certainly use you!

      Workers Compensation Legal Advice. Click here