small story about Great place to work

  • mona rajeev
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2007
      A small story about Great place to work.

      A holy man was having a conversation with the Lord one
      day and said,"Lord,I would like to know what Heaven
      and Hell are like.
      The Lord led the holy man to two doors. He opened one
      of the doors and the holy man looked in. In the middle
      of the room was a large round table. In the middle of
      the table was a large pot of stew which smelled
      delicious and made the holy man's mouth water. The
      people sitting around the table were thin and sickly.
      They appeared to be famished. They were holding spoons
      with very long handles and each found it possible to
      reach into the pot of stew and take a spoonful,but
      because the handle was longer than their arms, they
      could not get the spoons back into their mouths. The
      holy man shuddered at the sight of their misery and
      suffering. The Lord said, "You have seen Hell."
      They went to the next room and opened the door. It was
      exactly the same as the first one. There was the large
      round table with the large pot of stew which made the
      holy man's mouth water. The people were equipped with
      the same long-handled spoons, but here the people were
      well nourished and plump,laughing and talking.

      The holy man said, "I don't understand"." It is simple
      said the Lord, "it requires only one skill. You see,
      they have learned to feed each other. While the greedy
      think only of themselves."

      Moral:
      -Its people's attitude that makes our place of work, a
      hell or heaven to them!!
      -'Help and Seek Help' this makes all the difference to
      each individual's life...and makes our lives hell or
      otherwise.
      -Success and happiness is all about effective
      team-work... ..make it a great place to work

      Have a Great Day !!

      Pooja

      Be a better pen pal.