Re: [FateRPG] update FATE?

  • Iago
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 28 7:48 AM
      On Mon, 28 Jul 2003, Thijs Krijger wrote:

      > how is the update of Fate going?

      Final rounds of playtest feedback, edits, and etc are
      funnelling into Rob, who is recently recovered from the
      sick and the move and the house purchase things.

      Every time I state a release date, something
      time-consuming happens to him, so I've stopped. :)

      --
      Fred Hicks <iago AT iago DOT net>
      "Curse you iago and your fast fingers!" - Rob Donoghue