Coming back to haunt you

  • Darren Hill
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 8, 2003
      From: "Iago" <iago@...>
      > Welcome!
      >
      > We're currently furiously trying to get another edition of
      > the Fudgey Fate rules together, which should be out in
      > early July.

      Better hurry, we'll soon be in Mid-July.

      Darren
    • Iago
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 8, 2003
        On Tue, 08 Jul 2003, Darren Hill wrote:

        > > We're currently furiously trying to get another edition of
        > > the Fudgey Fate rules together, which should be out in
        > > early July.
        >
        > Better hurry, we'll soon be in Mid-July.

        The second draft is in front of our playtesters; as soon
        as I get a chance to edit it, and Rob gets a chance to
        incorporate comments from playtesters and place the images
        back in the text, we're good to go. I hesitate at naming a
        date right now, but it should be "soon". (But will
        probably qualify as "mid" -- curse the intrusion of real
        life!)

        --
        Fred Hicks <iago AT iago DOT net>
        "Curse you iago and your fast fingers!" - Rob Donoghue
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 8, 2003
          From: "Iago" <iago@...>
          > I hesitate at naming a
          > date right now, but it should be "soon". (But will
          > probably qualify as "mid" -- curse the intrusion of real
          > life!)

          Curse you, real life!
          And someone's fingers clearly are highly overrated.
          (Hmm, that sounds a little... - curse you, free association!)

          > Fred Hicks <iago AT iago DOT net>
          > "Curse you iago and your fast fingers!" - Rob Donoghue

          Darren
          Feeling a little whimsical today,
        • Iago
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 8, 2003
            On Tue, 08 Jul 2003, Darren Hill wrote:

            > Curse you, real life!

            I know the name of my enemy, and it is RL.

            > And someone's fingers clearly are highly overrated. (Hmm,
            > that sounds a little... - curse you, free association!)

            Well, Rob's the captain of typesetting, and I'm playing
            editor here -- and he bought and moved into a new house
            over the course of our working on this draft. Fast fingers
            are no help against the awesome power of a fully
            operational house purchase.

            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 8, 2003
              From: "Iago" <iago@...>
              > Well, Rob's the captain of typesetting, and I'm playing
              > editor here --

              Ah yes, blame the other guy ;)

              > and he bought and moved into a new house
              > over the course of our working on this draft. Fast fingers
              > are no help against the awesome power of a fully
              > operational house purchase.

              Tell me about it - the house next door to mine has new owners, and I'm
              currently being deafened by the work they are doing to make it ready to live
              in. Demolish it already!

              Darren