Re: [FateRPG] Re: Minion Cards

  • Palmer
    Message 1 of 15 , Feb 28, 2007
      On 28 Feb 2007, at 15:04, Renato wrote:

      > According to the generator website the print format should be
      > 3.5x5 inch cards (89x127mm) as you said.
      >
      > I've not done the math yet, but I think that the generated card could
      > be the right size for printing at 300dpi, or something :)

      They're 150dpi - 525x750px

      The 3.5x2.5 inch cards would have to be 525x375 @ 150dpi

      ====================
      I am Palmer, Squishy of Squishies. Look upon my bulk, ye mighty, and giggle uncontrollably!
    • yasmine_bint_salim
      Message 2 of 15 , Mar 1 1:07 PM
        --- In FateRPG@yahoogroups.com, Renato <renato.ramonda@...> wrote:

        > > "There's a pack of guard dogs after you"
        > >
        > > Then again, it may make tagging their aspects too easy if they can
        just read them.

        > Yup... maybe cover them with another bit of paper, with blank boxes
        > for the multiple minion's stress tracks...
        >
        > --
        > Renato Ramonda

        Blank cards have two sides. You could print one side with just the
        picture and the Minion title, and the other side could have the
        aspects and other Private stuff for the GM.

        FOr minion groups, like a pack of dogs, put multiple check boxes and
        the "outnumbered" bonus (2-3 +1, 4-6 +2, 7-9 +3, >9 +4)