Re: [FateRPG] Re: New listmember

  • janine@dedaana.otd.com
    Message 1 of 31 , Jun 20, 2003
      On Thu, 19 Jun 2003, Iago wrote:

      > Lurkers assemble!

      Hello everyone out there in Fate land. So it has been asked and so I
      shall comply.

      Janine here. I haven't gotten the chance to really run a Fate game, so I
      have little enough to say on the subject, except that I love the idea of a
      nice simple system that has enough structure to make things interesting.
      I am not in any way a rules person, so I mainly just sit here and watch
      you all discuss.

      Ok then, back to lurking:)

      Thanks to our two wonderful master RPG types who keep this list and such
      going:)

      -Janine
      Message 31 of 31 , Jun 1, 2006
        On Fri, 02 Jun 2006, Bill Burdick wrote:

        > OK, it's been almost a week. Is it too early to ask for an update?
        > Like has the time to publication bd?

        Nope.

        We're another two chapters further along (the biggest
        ones) in the edits, and our artist has been trying to find
        a timeslice for us.

        --
        Fred Hicks * "Curse you iago and your fast fingers!" - Rob Donoghue
        Co-Author of Fate - Author of Pace - Jim-Butcher.Com Webmaster - Weirdo