Re: [FateRPG] Re: New listmember

  • Iago
    Message 1 of 31 , Jun 19, 2003
      On Fri, 20 Jun 2003, Michael wrote:

      > Almost makes you feel bad to lurk. Guess I'll say hello
      > too. Long time RPG'er. Been playing FUDGE for several
      > years. Recently saw FATE on the Grey Ghost web site and
      > checked it out and was extremely impressed. Signed on this
      > list and the phoenyx list to see what ideas were out
      > there.
      >
      > Sorry to interrupt. Back to lurking...

      Lurkers assemble!

      Personally, I'd love to hear from all the lurkers on the
      list, sharing how they found Fate, what they thought of
      it, and so on. We've only got a few vocal members right
      now, and it leaves a designer to wonder how many people
      he's actually reaching -- subscribing to a group is easy,
      reading and posting is hard. :)

      So even if all you've got to say is 'Hi, here's my name,
      here's what I thought of Fate when I found it,' -- please,
      say it! We're listening. :)

      --
      Fred Hicks <iago AT iago DOT net>
      "Curse you iago and your fast fingers!" - Rob Donoghue
      Message 31 of 31 , Jun 1, 2006
        On Fri, 02 Jun 2006, Bill Burdick wrote:

        > OK, it's been almost a week. Is it too early to ask for an update?
        > Like has the time to publication bd?

        Nope.

        We're another two chapters further along (the biggest
        ones) in the edits, and our artist has been trying to find
        a timeslice for us.

        --
        Fred Hicks * "Curse you iago and your fast fingers!" - Rob Donoghue
        Co-Author of Fate - Author of Pace - Jim-Butcher.Com Webmaster - Weirdo