Re: Good Review on Midnight's Lair

  • Erik Menard
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 30, 2006
      Thanks!

      A "the Guy" who read it I was pleasantly surprised on how quickly I
      was able the explain the basics of Character Creation to Luc. I hope
      that I was able to explain it well enough to maybe generate a few
      more sales for Rob, Fred & Company. I'm pretty sure my enthusiasm for
      the game showed through!

      Glad you enjoyed the review!

      Any other comments are Welcome!

      - Erik / Midnight