Re: [FateRPG] [Silly] There's a poll on RPG.net

  • DD
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 1, 2006
      2006/11/1, Matt Whiteacre <mwhite@...>:
      > We're up to 29 out of 217. That puts us in 3rd place.

      Now we're up to 39 out of 229. That puts us in 1st place !

      André.
    • Renato
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 1, 2006
        On 11/1/06, DD <ddlistes@...> wrote:
        > 2006/11/1, Matt Whiteacre <mwhite@...>:
        > > We're up to 29 out of 217. That puts us in 3rd place.
        >
        > Now we're up to 39 out of 229. That puts us in 1st place !

        Make that 41, and firmly in the first place!

        --
        Renato Ramonda
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 1, 2006
          Renato wrote:
          > On 11/1/06, DD <ddlistes@...> wrote:
          >
          >> 2006/11/1, Matt Whiteacre <mwhite@...>:
          >>
          >>> We're up to 29 out of 217. That puts us in 3rd place.
          >>>
          >> Now we're up to 39 out of 229. That puts us in 1st place !
          >>
          > Make that 41, and firmly in the first place!

          Suddenly, I have a lot more clarity on why SOTC is so popular.

          Fly, my minions, fly! ;)

          Fred
        • Renato
          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 2, 2006
            On 11/1/06, Fred Hicks <evilhat@...> wrote:

            > Suddenly, I have a lot more clarity on why SOTC is so popular.
            >
            > Fly, my minions, fly! ;)

            Heh...

            /igor start

            Yesh, masshter!

            /igor stop

            Hey, that's certainly sign of satisfacted customers! :)

            --
            Renato Ramonda
          • Renato
            Message 5 of 7 , Nov 2, 2006
              On 11/2/06, Renato <renato.ramonda@...> wrote:

              > Hey, that's certainly sign of satisfacted customers! :)

              curse my fast fingers!

              satisfied, obviously...

              but I'm not an english native speaker, so please forgive my errors :)

              --
              Renato Ramonda