Re: Ordering problems

  • Michael
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 2, 2006
      You think you have it bad? My order is in, Fred sent me the link, and
      it keeps asking for a username and password that were not sent.

      *shakes fist at gorilla flying past in biplane*

      Khaaaaaan! Khaaaaaan!
    • _M_A_W_
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 2, 2006
        --- In FateRPG@yahoogroups.com, "Michael" <raconteurx@...> wrote:

        > You think you have it bad? My order is in, Fred sent me the link,
        and
        > it keeps asking for a username and password that were not sent.

        I received my login and password in a 2nd email right after the
        first that stated that an item was place on the site for me. My
        guess is that it may be sent out by some kind of bot that is behind.

        Mitch
      • deteman
        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 2, 2006
          --- In FateRPG@yahoogroups.com, tquidca@... wrote:

          > Arrrgh. This is makin' me nuts. I can't seem to order the book at IPR. I've
          > sent them a note, but I'm curious, has anyone in Canada had success placing
          > their order?

          Ordered and downloaded.

          I can't think of any tricks I had to pull, other than specifying international shipping...

          Good luck!
          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 2, 2006
            If you didn't get two emails, one of them got lost in the
            mail. Let me know if this problem's still going on
            (off-list please!) and I'll do a password reset for you.

            --
            Fred Hicks * "Curse you iago and your fast fingers!" - Rob Donoghue
            DRYH (www.evilhat.com/dryh.php) - SOTC (www.evilhat.com?spirit)
            Message 5 of 8 , Sep 2, 2006
              I'm in Canada, and I ordered successfully using Paypal. Hopefully you can get this all straightened out.

              --
              "If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all." - Noam Chomsky

              On 9/2/06, tquidca@... <tquidca@...> wrote:

              ... but I'm curious, has anyone in Canada had success placing their order?

            • DD
              Message 6 of 8 , Sep 3, 2006
                Hello,

                I just ordered Spirit of the Century Hardcover on IPR, but I had big problems to connect to IPR.
                In fact the site wouldn't show itself either in Firefox or Explorer. A friend of mine with the same provider ( free.fr) has the same problem with the same provider.
                But since I knew from the list the site was up and running, I ended up using an anonymizing tool (torpark) and I placed my order... :)

                André Le Deist.
              • tquidca@gmail.com
                Message 7 of 8 , Sep 3, 2006
                  I was using Google Toolbar's Autofill option, and didn't notice it set my province to "Vancouver" for some reason. Durrr. Caught it this morning, and my hardcover order is in! Yippee!!

                  --JB

                  Now preparing Mercury Man and the Mechano-Lords of the Underworld!