Re: [FateRPG] hello and an offering

  • shawn@toy-soldiers-etc.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 31 3:49 PM
      Oooh! I'd be interested. I'm just getting into Fudge/Fate, but am
      looking for all kinds of ideas.
      Greatly appreciated!
      Thanks!
      -Shawn

      On 2003.3.31, at 04:29 AM, drifterne05 wrote:

      >      Hi there, just "found" the FATE group, and am currently
      > digesting the pdf.....
      >      i havent had time to do more than skim the messages, i'm
      > wondering if something ive been playing with (tentatively titled
      > fudge 3x3) might be of some use to you. Its basically a referential
      > framework for Traits, with Qualities as a substitute for the
      > Gift/Fault thing.
      >      If a quick look at this could be any use to anyone, let me know,
      > and i'll finish the damn thing up and post a copy here (rtf only, im
      > afraid)
      >       By the way, nice system!
      > Regards
      >     BGEliot - drifterne05@...

      <image.tiff>

      > Fate * http://www.evilhat.com/fate/

    • drifterne05
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 2, 2003
        --- In FateRPG@yahoogroups.com, shawn@t... <shawn@t...> wrote:
        > Oooh! I'd be interested. I'm just getting into Fudge/Fate, but
        am
        > looking for all kinds of ideas.
        > Greatly appreciated!
        > Thanks!
        > -Shawn

        well, here it is. Its rough still as the otherworld (via job hassles,
        etc) keeps taking up my time *sigh*. but its there, so pick its bones
        as you see fit.
        Regards
        BGEliot