Re: [FateRPG] Spirit/Art (Was: Well it's been at least 4 or 5 messages sence anyoneasked 8^)

  • James Husum
    Message 1 of 16 , May 1, 2006
      Greetings,

      Heard of it, never saw it. Set in a junior high school? Lots of social issues?

      On 4/30/06, Ed Northcott < enorthcott@...> wrote:
      Ever hear of a television series called Degrassi? :)

      Ed Northcott
      enorthcott@...
      http://home.golden.net/~enorthcott
      "...But besides this, there is a love for the marvellous, a belief in the
      marvellous, intertwined in all my projects, which hurries me out of the
      common pathways of men, even to the wild sea and unvisited regions I am
      about to explore."
      -- Mary Shelly, Frankenstein

      Message 2 of 16 , May 1, 2006
        That's the general gist of it, yeah... though it's set in a high school.
        Current incarnation's been running 5 years. The franchise itself is 26
        years old this summer.

        --------------------

        Fate * http://www.faterpg.com/

        If you enjoy Fate and are willing to lend your financial support, please
        take a look at http://www.faterpg.com/donate.php

        Fudge shop Computer role playing game Role playing games

        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

        Visit your group "FateRPG" on the web.

        James Husum
        The Quixote Project - one guy's quest to make the world a better place -
        http://www.thequixoteproject.org/
        Brainsludge - all the shtuff running around my brain -
        http://www.brainsludge.com/
        Interested in Science Fiction TV? I need your input! -
        http://www.scifitvfans.com/polls/
        Currently reading: Mind Hacks by Tom Stafford and Matt Webb

        Fate * http://www.faterpg.com/

        If you enjoy Fate and are willing to lend your financial support, please
        take a look at http://www.faterpg.com/donate.php

        Fudge shop Computer role playing game Role playing games

        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

        Visit your group "FateRPG" on the web.

      • Chuk Goodin
        Message 3 of 16 , May 2, 2006
          On Sun, Apr 30, 2006 at 11:45:11PM -0400, Ed Northcott wrote:
          > Ever hear of a television series called Degrassi? :)

          There are going to be Degrassi graphic novels!??!? That is So Damn Cool!

          --
          Chuk Goodin cgoodin@...
          Alien Light GM http://www.phoenyx.net/alienlight
          Message 4 of 16 , May 2, 2006
            There are going to be Degrassi graphic novels!??!? That is So Damn Cool!

             So it seems :

            http://www.bureau42.com/view/3040

            notice they speak the the " The talented and prolific" Ed Northcott !    ;)

            Indeed I have to agree for talented...

            André Le Deist.