RE: [FateRPG] Spirit/Art (Was: Well it's been at least 4 or 5 messages sence anyoneasked 8^)

  • Ed Northcott
    Message 1 of 16 , Apr 30, 2006
      Ever hear of a television series called Degrassi? :)

      Ed Northcott
      enorthcott@...
      http://home.golden.net/~enorthcott
      "...But besides this, there is a love for the marvellous, a belief in the
      marvellous, intertwined in all my projects, which hurries me out of the
      common pathways of men, even to the wild sea and unvisited regions I am
      about to explore."
      -- Mary Shelly, Frankenstein

      Out of curiosity, what graphic novels are you working on? Or are you not
      allowed to discuss it until it is published?
      --------------------
    • James Husum

        Out of curiosity, what graphic novels are you working on? Or are you not
        allowed to discuss it until it is published?
        --------------------

        Fate * http://www.faterpg.com/

        If you enjoy Fate and are willing to lend your financial support, please take a look at http://www.faterpg.com/donate.php

        Chocolate fudge Fudge Fudge hair products
        Fudge shop Computer role playing game Role playing games

        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

        --
        James Husum
        The Quixote Project - one guy's quest to make the world a better place - http://www.thequixoteproject.org/
        Message 3 of 16 , May 1, 2006
          That's the general gist of it, yeah... though it's set in a high school.
          Current incarnation's been running 5 years. The franchise itself is 26
          years old this summer.

          Out of curiosity, what graphic novels are you working on? Or are you not
          allowed to discuss it until it is published?

          --------------------

          Fate * http://www.faterpg.com/

          If you enjoy Fate and are willing to lend your financial support, please
          take a look at http://www.faterpg.com/donate.php

          Fudge shop Computer role playing game Role playing games

          YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

          Visit your group "FateRPG" on the web.

          James Husum
          The Quixote Project - one guy's quest to make the world a better place -
          http://www.thequixoteproject.org/
          Brainsludge - all the shtuff running around my brain -
          http://www.brainsludge.com/
          Interested in Science Fiction TV? I need your input! -
          http://www.scifitvfans.com/polls/
          Currently reading: Mind Hacks by Tom Stafford and Matt Webb

          Fate * http://www.faterpg.com/

          If you enjoy Fate and are willing to lend your financial support, please
          take a look at http://www.faterpg.com/donate.php

          Fudge shop Computer role playing game Role playing games

          YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

          Visit your group "FateRPG" on the web.

        • Chuk Goodin
          Message 4 of 16 , May 2, 2006
            On Sun, Apr 30, 2006 at 11:45:11PM -0400, Ed Northcott wrote:
            > Ever hear of a television series called Degrassi? :)

            There are going to be Degrassi graphic novels!??!? That is So Damn Cool!

            --
            Chuk Goodin cgoodin@...
            Alien Light GM http://www.phoenyx.net/alienlight
            Message 5 of 16 , May 2, 2006
              There are going to be Degrassi graphic novels!??!? That is So Damn Cool!

               So it seems :

              http://www.bureau42.com/view/3040

              notice they speak the the " The talented and prolific" Ed Northcott !    ;)

              Indeed I have to agree for talented...

              André Le Deist.