Serenity wallpapers

  • supermuletoad
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1 9:43 PM
      I know that FATE+Firefly/serenity has been discussed a bit, but I just
      had to share this.

      I downloaded some wallpapers from the movie web page and noticed that
      they were also prebuilt FATE characters.

      Look at this:

      Jayne: Mercenary. Tough. Easy to bribe. Fond of grenades.
      Kaylee: Mechanic. Sweet. Sexy. Hot on machines.
      Wash: Pilot. Funny. Level headed. Soars like a bird.

      How cool is that?

      Shayne in .au

      PS I got the above from here:
      http://www.fireflyfans.net/feature.asp?f=65 - they seem to be older