German translation?

  • m_artner
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 26, 2005
      Hello everyone!

      I'm positive that I stumbled upon a German translation of the FATE
      rules when I scoured the web, but unfortunately I do not know where I
      found it any more.

      Can one of the kind souls here point me towards a link?

      (I am planning to finally run a game of FATE with my group, so I am
      anxious to nail down the Ladder in a coherent manner without having
      endless discussions with the English-savant players what the correct
      translation of "Mediocre" would be ;)
    • archer220268
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 7, 2006
        The Website is not easy to find via search engines. Thank god I
        bookmarked it ;)
        German translation site of Fate:

        http://www.fate-rpg.de.vu/

        Have Fun,
        Peter

        --- In FateRPG@yahoogroups.com, "m_artner" <m_artner@y...> wrote:

        > Hello everyone!
        >
        > I'm positive that I stumbled upon a German translation of the FATE
        > rules when I scoured the web, but unfortunately I do not know where I
        > found it any more.
        >
        > Can one of the kind souls here point me towards a link?
        >
        > (I am planning to finally run a game of FATE with my group, so I am
        > anxious to nail down the Ladder in a coherent manner without having
        > endless discussions with the English-savant players what the correct
        > translation of "Mediocre" would be ;)

      • Markus
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 7, 2006
          --- In FateRPG@yahoogroups.com, "archer220268" <archer220268@y...>
          wrote:

          > The Website is not easy to find via search engines. Thank god I
          > bookmarked it ;)
          > German translation site of Fate:
          >
          > http://www.fate-rpg.de.vu/
          >
          > Have Fun,
          > Peter

          That's the site I was looking for. Thanks a bunch, Peter!