RPG.net forum posting on the Dresden Files RPG

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 22, 2005
      Hi folks ...

      ... and happy holidays. I'm (mostly) back from hiatus at
      this point -- haven't been keeping up with the group, but
      2006 should be back to normalish.

      I had a chance to respond to an inquiry about the Dresden
      Files RPG over on RPG.net:

      http://forum.rpg.net/showthread.php?t=235967

      It's worth a read -- I meandered into talking about where
      we're at with Spirit of the Century, and why my hiatus
      happened, and how our general timelines for things are
      getting adjusted in light of the cool stuff we're
      inflicting on the core system.

      I believe 2006 will be a pretty exciting year for Evil Hat
      (even if Spirit of the Century ends up being our main
      entry into it for most of the year), and I hope y'all will
      come along for the ride!

      Catch y'all in chat.

      Best

      Fred Hicks * "Curse you iago and your fast fingers!" - Rob Donoghue
      Co-Author of Fate - Author of Pace - Jim-Butcher.Com Webmaster - Weirdo
      The Dresden Files Roleplaying Game - Coming in 2006
      http://www.dresdenfilesrpg.com/
    • James Husum
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 23, 2005
        Greetings,