Any news yet?

  • Ian Browne
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 30, 2005
      I know this might be tempting fate (no pun intended), but any news
      when Spirit of the Century is being released?

      I mean, I've asked my folks to get the Indiana jone trilogy on DVD for
      Christmas!
    • James Husum
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 30, 2005
        Yes, I too have eagerly awaited the release of the game. Last I heard was they had gone back to the design phase to work out some kinks in the sytem. I'm willing to wait if it will mean a better game. Hopefully though it will be out soon.

        --
        James Husum
        The Quixote Project - one guy's quest to make the world a better place - http://www.thequixoteproject.org/