Re: [FateRPG] Re: Extras versus Aspects

  • Robert Donoghue
    Message 1 of 30 , Aug 5, 2005
      Also, I think we can get our hand on some evil penguins in a pinch.

      On Aug 5, 2005, at 10:10 AM, Mike Holmes wrote:

      > Though, you know...they're very penguinesque in some ways. :-)
    • Ed Northcott
      Message 2 of 30 , Aug 5, 2005
        > Though, you know...they're very penguinesque in some ways. :-)
        >
        > Mike

        Hmmmmm. You know, the one day... Fred actually took seven minutes to
        respond to one of my illustration packages.

        Seven. Minutes.

        In hindsight, I'm thinking perhaps he was being chased by a polar bear...
        'cause you know how they love penguins. ;)

        Ed Northcott
        enorthcott@...
        http://home.golden.net/~enorthcott
        "...But besides this, there is a love for the marvellous, a belief in the
        marvellous, intertwined in all my projects, which hurries me out of the
        common pathways of men, even to the wild sea and unvisited regions I am
        about to explore."
        Mary Shelly, Frankenstein
        Message 3 of 30 , Aug 5, 2005
          On Fri, 05 Aug 2005, Ed Northcott wrote:

          > > Though, you know...they're very penguinesque in some
          > > ways. :-)
          >
          > Hmmmmm. You know, the one day... Fred actually took seven
          > minutes to respond to one of my illustration packages.
          >
          > Seven. Minutes.

          Sorry about the slowness. :)

          > In hindsight, I'm thinking perhaps he was being chased by
          > a polar bear... 'cause you know how they love penguins. ;)

          Fucking bears.

          --
          Fred Hicks * "Curse you iago and your fast fingers!" - Rob Donoghue
          Co-Author of Fate - Author of Pace - Jim-Butcher.Com Webmaster - Weirdo
          Message 4 of 30 , Aug 5, 2005
            On Fri, 05 Aug 2005 19:01:14 +0100, Ed Northcott <enorthcott@...>
            wrote:

            >> Though, you know...they're very penguinesque in some ways. :-)
            >>
            >> Mike
            >

            > Hmmmmm. You know, the one day... Fred actually took seven minutes to
            > respond to one of my illustration packages.
            >
            > Seven. Minutes.
            >
            > In hindsight, I'm thinking perhaps he was being chased by a polar bear...
            > 'cause you know how they love penguins. ;)

            I can see why you're shocked - that is pretty slow for him. Such a
            distraction would explain it.

            Darren
          • Landon Darkwood
            Message 5 of 30 , Aug 5, 2005
              Darren Hill wrote:
              > I can see why you're shocked - that is pretty slow for him. Such a
              > distraction would explain it.

              Curse you, Iago, and your fast penguins? :)

              -Landon Darkwood <darkwood@...>
            • Persephone Imytholin
              Message 6 of 30 , Aug 5, 2005
                When I filled out a DF-RPG survey, within minutes my gmail notifier
                merrily told me that I had mail. I think it's one of those axioms that
                powers the universe - whatever gets sent to Fred, a reply can be
                expected in mere minutes.