RE: [FateRPG] Re: Extras versus Aspects

  • Mike Holmes
    Message 1 of 30 , Aug 5, 2005
      >From: "dicework" <dicework@...>
      >
      >Oooops... I'll try to remember that Evil Hat is a Non Penguin Company.

      Though, you know...they're very penguinesque in some ways. :-)

      Mike
    • Robert Donoghue
      Message 2 of 30 , Aug 5, 2005
        Also, I think we can get our hand on some evil penguins in a pinch.

        On Aug 5, 2005, at 10:10 AM, Mike Holmes wrote:

        > Though, you know...they're very penguinesque in some ways. :-)
      • Ed Northcott
        Message 3 of 30 , Aug 5, 2005
          > Though, you know...they're very penguinesque in some ways. :-)
          >
          > Mike

          Hmmmmm. You know, the one day... Fred actually took seven minutes to
          respond to one of my illustration packages.

          Seven. Minutes.

          In hindsight, I'm thinking perhaps he was being chased by a polar bear...
          'cause you know how they love penguins. ;)

          Ed Northcott
          enorthcott@...
          http://home.golden.net/~enorthcott
          "...But besides this, there is a love for the marvellous, a belief in the
          marvellous, intertwined in all my projects, which hurries me out of the
          common pathways of men, even to the wild sea and unvisited regions I am
          about to explore."
          Mary Shelly, Frankenstein
          Message 4 of 30 , Aug 5, 2005
            On Fri, 05 Aug 2005, Ed Northcott wrote:

            > > Though, you know...they're very penguinesque in some
            > > ways. :-)
            >
            > Hmmmmm. You know, the one day... Fred actually took seven
            > minutes to respond to one of my illustration packages.
            >
            > Seven. Minutes.

            Sorry about the slowness. :)

            > In hindsight, I'm thinking perhaps he was being chased by
            > a polar bear... 'cause you know how they love penguins. ;)

            Fucking bears.

            --
            Fred Hicks * "Curse you iago and your fast fingers!" - Rob Donoghue
            Co-Author of Fate - Author of Pace - Jim-Butcher.Com Webmaster - Weirdo
            Message 5 of 30 , Aug 5, 2005
              On Fri, 05 Aug 2005 19:01:14 +0100, Ed Northcott <enorthcott@...>
              wrote:

              >> Though, you know...they're very penguinesque in some ways. :-)
              >>
              >> Mike
              >

              > Hmmmmm. You know, the one day... Fred actually took seven minutes to
              > respond to one of my illustration packages.
              >
              > Seven. Minutes.
              >
              > In hindsight, I'm thinking perhaps he was being chased by a polar bear...
              > 'cause you know how they love penguins. ;)

              I can see why you're shocked - that is pretty slow for him. Such a
              distraction would explain it.

              Darren
            • Landon Darkwood
              Message 6 of 30 , Aug 5, 2005
                Darren Hill wrote:
                > I can see why you're shocked - that is pretty slow for him. Such a
                > distraction would explain it.

                Curse you, Iago, and your fast penguins? :)

                -Landon Darkwood <darkwood@...>
              • Persephone Imytholin
                Message 7 of 30 , Aug 5, 2005
                  When I filled out a DF-RPG survey, within minutes my gmail notifier
                  merrily told me that I had mail. I think it's one of those axioms that
                  powers the universe - whatever gets sent to Fred, a reply can be
                  expected in mere minutes.