Re: [FateRPG] Fantasy FATE

  • Weasel Fierce
    Message 1 of 6 , May 16 11:13 AM
      >I find that Extras with their own aspects is more exciting and less
      >overpowering than a +1 all the time.

      I'll consider that yeah. Most of these could be aspects as well, I guess

      >Any penalty for taking the heavy? -1 on certain tasks requiring agility
      >or silence?

      Yeah, a penalty would apply to agility based rolls. -1 sounds about right. I
      completely forgot about it when I wrote up the rules at work :)

      Cheers
      Ivan

      Undg� pop-ups med MSN Toolbar - http://toolbar.msn.dk/ hent den gratis!
    • Jeff K
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 12, 2006
        I recently posted the latest additions/changes to my fantasy adaptations.

        I haven't completely decided on whether to make racial abilities only
        stunts or a combination of stunts and aspects, and so there may be
        some ambiguity there.

        I started jotting down a few sample fantasy stunts as well.

        Most importantly, I tweaked the magic system and wrote out all of the
        spells. This is also the same system I'd use for my Dresden Files game
        if it gets going before the actual book comes out.

        If anyone is feeling bored enough, I'd greatly appreciate any comments
        (especially on the magic system)!

        The file is FantasyFate.doc, in the files section.

        Cheers!
      • René López
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 16, 2006
          I don't see your file in the files section! And I really do want to
          see it!
        • Jeff K
          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 16, 2006
            --- In FateRPG@yahoogroups.com, René López <elmago79@...> wrote:

            > I don't see your file in the files section! And I really do want to
            > see it!

            Oops, sorry. Rather than keep posting files and spamming announcements
            here, I put them up on my geocities site. Just go to the address below
            and check it out!

            http://www.geocities.com/jeffkmd/

            The site has links to my fantasy adaption, my magic system, a pulp
            adventure, my SotC review for RPG.net and...just added...my
            Serenity/Firefly adaptation.