RPG Blog interviews creators of Fate

    Message 1 of 6 , May 7, 2005
      http://rpgblog.typepad.com/rpg_blog/2005/05/the_fate_interv.html

      It's a nice and meaty one -- check it out!

      --
      Fred Hicks * "Curse you iago and your fast fingers!" - Rob Donoghue
      Co-Author of Fate - Author of Pace - Jim-Butcher.Com Webmaster - Weirdo
      Message 2 of 6 , May 7, 2005
        On Sat, 7 May 2005 10:20:57 -0400, Fred Hicks <iago@...> wrote:

        > http://rpgblog.typepad.com/rpg_blog/2005/05/the_fate_interv.html
        >
        > It's a nice and meaty one -- check it out!

        Sounds good. Very intrigued by the snippets regarding Fate 3.0 - the new
        conflict resolution and box-less aspects (I remember that character sheet
        that hinted at one set of boxes for all aspects).

        One quote that stook out:
        "Fred: See, that’s why I keep Rob around, he says what I try to say, only,
        y’know, shorter, and better."
        That's because he has to - he hasn't sold his soul to be able to type 666
        words/minute. :)

        Darren
      • Persephone Imytholin
        Message 3 of 6 , May 7, 2005
          On 08/05/05, Fred Hicks <iago@...> wrote:

          > It's a nice and meaty one -- check it out!

          I'm not usually a fan of written interviews (or, for that matter,
          meat). This one, however, was Very Good™.

          And the mentions of Fate v3.0 just make me want the DFRPG so very much more.
          Message 4 of 6 , May 7, 2005
            On Sat, 07 May 2005, Darren Hill wrote:

            > On Sat, 7 May 2005 10:20:57 -0400, Fred Hicks
            > <iago@...> wrote:
            >
            > > http://rpgblog.typepad.com/rpg_blog/2005/05/the_fate_interv.html
            > >
            > > It's a nice and meaty one -- check it out!
            >
            > Sounds good. Very intrigued by the snippets regarding Fate
            > 3.0 - the new conflict resolution and box-less aspects (I
            > remember that character sheet that hinted at one set of
            > boxes for all aspects).

            :D

            Dresden's going to be a reasonably crunchy version of it,
            but we've got some killer new technology currently under
            the microscope. It's exciting.

            > One quote that stook out:
            > "Fred: See, that???s why I keep Rob around, he says what I try to say, only,
            > y???know, shorter, and better."
            > That's because he has to - he hasn't sold his soul to be able to type 666
            > words/minute. :)

            Struth!

            Message 5 of 6 , May 7, 2005
              On Sun, 08 May 2005, Persephone Imytholin wrote:

              > On 08/05/05, Fred Hicks <iago@...> wrote:
              > >
              > > It's a nice and meaty one -- check it out!
              >
              > I'm not usually a fan of written interviews (or, for that matter,
              > meat). This one, however, was Very Good?.
              >
              > And the mentions of Fate v3.0 just make me want the DFRPG so very much more.

              Mission accomplished!

              Message 6 of 6 , May 7, 2005
                On 08/05/05, Fred Hicks <iago@...> wrote:

                > > And the mentions of Fate v3.0 just make me want the DFRPG so very much more.
                >
                > Mission accomplished!

                Just shows that the hat only ever gets *more* evil, then.