New Campaign

  • Rob
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 9, 2005
      So, I did chargen for my new campaign, Spirit of the Century, this
      past weekend and it went quite well. it was an opportunity to
      experiment with a few ideas that have been bandied about here and
      elsewhere, and overall it was a grand success.

      At some point I'll dip into the details of what went well and what
      could use work, but I'll start by providing a link to the character
      sheets which, I think, Go a long way towards expressign the overall
      flavor of the game:

      http://www.logrus.com/~moose/charsum.pdf

      Take a look, comments and questions welcome.

      -Rob D.
    • Joe Murphy
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 9, 2005

        > So, I did chargen for my new campaign, Spirit of the Century, this
        > past weekend and it went quite well. it was an opportunity to
        > experiment with a few ideas that have been bandied about here and
        > elsewhere, and overall it was a grand success.

        I would like to subscribe to your newsletter. Love it.

        Great 'quote' aspects. I love the stunts. And I like how the skills and
        aspects intersect (something I still don't fully understand).

        What is 'Destiny', by the way?

        Joe.
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 9, 2005
          On Wed, 09 Mar 2005, Joe Murphy wrote:

          > > So, I did chargen for my new campaign, Spirit of the Century, this
          > > past weekend and it went quite well. it was an opportunity to
          > > experiment with a few ideas that have been bandied about here and
          > > elsewhere, and overall it was a grand success.
          >
          > I would like to subscribe to your newsletter. Love it.
          >
          > Great 'quote' aspects. I love the stunts. And I like how the skills and
          > aspects intersect (something I still don't fully understand).
          >
          > What is 'Destiny', by the way?

          In prototype. It's sort of a "story-level" fate point,
          with fate points themselves operating more on a scene
          level.

          --
          Fred Hicks * "Curse you iago and your fast fingers!" - Rob Donoghue
          Co-Author of Fate - Author of Pace - Jim-Butcher.Com Webmaster - Weirdo