Pyramid: Reloaded

    Message 1 of 32 , Nov 30, 2004
      Based on some of the "hey, you should make the pyramid
      more visual" comments, and a conversation (actually,
      series of conversations) I had with Landon offlist, and
      some other stuff, I took another run at the pyramid -- the
      actual one, not an alternate, though it is somewhat
      modified from core -- and produced this document. It went
      through absolutely no editing process at all, and didn't
      even pass by Rob on the way to becoming a PDF, so caveat
      reader and all that.

      http://www.faterpg.com/dl/pyramidreloaded.pdf

      --
      Fred Hicks * "Curse you iago and your fast fingers!" - Rob Donoghue
      Co-Author of Fate - Author of Pace - Jim-Butcher.Com Webmaster - Weirdo
      Message 32 of 32 , Dec 7, 2004
        Sorry about the broadcast message here, but, extenuating
        circumstances.

        Hey, dicework? I got your off-list message, but when I
        tried replying, I got a bounce saying your account was
        disconnected or suspended or something like that. :(