Re: [FateRPG] Re: Highly skilled characters...

  • Pierre-Alexandre Sicart
    Message 1 of 46 , Nov 2 8:47 AM
      > a guy who's super-intelligent, invulnerable,
      > and can juggle planets is not only makes for freakin' boring stories,

      Ever read Alan Moore's Watchmen? ;o)
    • Mike Holmes
      Message 46 of 46 , Nov 7 12:37 PM
        Ed,

        I've tried to make two small points. Neither of which were intended to (nor
        could I see how they could) derail the thread in question. By all means
        carry on.

        As far as going round and round, the problem is that apparently I'm not
        getting through, because when I make my point, it gets attacked as being
        something other than it is entirely. But that's fine, as you say, we're just
        talking preferences here, so no big whup. I no longer care if I'm understood
        or not, my efforts are apparently not appreciated.

        Mike