Re: [FateRPG] Re: This is how we roll.

  • thecrazyplayer@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 6, 2013

      Actually, they are exactly the same size as my Grey Ghost dice. But, due to the large images posted by Fred and crew (and possibly the size ofy computer monitor) I somehow got the idea they were larger. Also, I was making a tongue-in-cheek Road House reference. :D

      On Sep 6, 2013 7:58 PM, "gardensanke1" <Wrighteastridge@...> wrote:

      Can you elaborate on this please? How do they compare size-wise with the Grey Ghost Fudge Dice?

      Thanks,

      William

      --- In FateRPG@yahoogroups.com, <games@...> wrote:

      > Got my Centurian dice.
      >
      > Me: "I thought you'd be bigger."
      > My Dice: (Silence)

    • William Wright
      Message 2 of 13 , Sep 7, 2013
        Thanks for the info. Didn't get the joke. Wasn't really a Swayze fan.

        Thanks,

        William