OT: Gumshoe/Nights Black Agents list?

  • Lisa Steele
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 24, 2013
      I'm trying to find the counterpart of this list for Gumshoe and/or Nights Black Agents. Anyone have suggestions?
    • Emmanuel Kanter
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 25, 2013

        Maybe a G+ community? Dungeon World's one is quite active, and so does FATE core's.

        Emmanuel

        On Aug 25, 2013 12:02 AM, "Lisa Steele" <steelelaw@...> wrote:

        I'm trying to find the counterpart of this list for Gumshoe and/or Nights Black Agents. Anyone have suggestions?

      • Chris Cooper
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 25, 2013
          I don't know. I think Pelgrane Press keeps it in their website's in-house forum.

          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 25, 2013
            I don't know. I think Pelgrane Press keeps it in their website's in-house forum.

            On Sun, Aug 25, 2013 6:01 AM EEST Lisa Steele wrote:

            >I'm trying to find the counterpart of this list for Gumshoe and/or Nights Black Agents. Anyone have suggestions?

          • Paul Mitchener
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 26, 2013

              The Pelgrane Press RPG community on Google+ is quite active.