FAE Character sheet

  • Jim Montgomery
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2013
      Is there a version with blanks for the approaches, so I could put my own in there?

      Just curious =)

    • genx_gamer
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 2, 2013
        Does not sound like too hard a task. Just dump the character sheet into photoshop, remove the approaches, and put in blank lines. I could throw that together once I get to work unless someone else already has this done.

        --- In FateRPG@yahoogroups.com, Jim Montgomery <frontendchaos@...> wrote:

        > Is there a version with blanks for the approaches, so I could put my own in
        > there?
        >
        > Just curious =)

      • genx_gamer
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 2, 2013
          I loaded the file into the Files section of the group