Re: [FateRPG] Fate Core:Continuous Damage?

  • James Beggs
    Message 1 of 44 , May 23, 2013
      Ok, Fred and everyone else, I went back and read my email again.

      I'm sorry. I don't know why, but this one thing really gets me worked up. and I'm not generally like this; I post on other game systems too, and I don't get any more worked up than anyone else on those items. For some reason, this one has always irked me to no end, and I'm not sure why.

      That isn't an excuse, just an explanation, albeit a rather poor one. I got into some heated arguments a year or two ago on the DFRPG boards too. Maybe it's because my first conversation on this got very heated and since then I've overreacted when it comes up. Maybe I need to just take a few deep breaths - or vodka.

      Anyway, sorry about stirring the pot without reason. I'll chill out now.

      James

      Message 44 of 44 , May 24, 2013
        Just thought I'd throw this in.

        In my game, victims that are so incompetent as to not back up and let the dude running about with gasoline misters blow themselves up, tend to be nameless. Like of the one or two stress and they are kaput level. So, if a pryo PC attacks and describes what they are doing as dousing with gasoline and lighting them up, I tend to do two things. For one, the nameless guy is Taken Out if Pyro PC with Pigtails is very successful. Second, I ALSO create a little fire character which then attacks anything flammable that might have also been "misted".

        :)

        DE