Evilhat Productions forum on the Forge

  • Iago
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 3 9:22 AM
      Howdy!

      An Evilhat Productions forum has been added to the Forge.
      At present, that forum's purpose differs from this
      discussion list in two crucial ways:

      * It's for discussing all evilhat games -- Pace and
      Texorami included, for example.

      * Fate discussions may happen there as well, but are
      expected to have a "Forge bias" in terms of how
      they're approached -- I believe this will result in a
      different cross-section of discussions than this list
      tends towards, so I'm not too worried about overlap.

      Regardless, I expect this to be of interest to at least a few
      of you, so here's where you find it:

      http://www.indie-rpgs.com/viewforum.php?f=49

      --
      Fred Hicks * "Curse you iago and your fast fingers!" - Rob Donoghue
      Co-Author of Fate - Managing Editor of Fudge Factor - The 'fan' in fanatic
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 3 10:56 AM
        >From: Iago <iago@...>

        > An Evilhat Productions forum has been added to the Forge.

        Oh, great, now I have another list I have to monitor! ;-)

        Mike