Achtung! Cthulhu Kickstarter in its last 48 hours

  • Joe Formoso
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2013
      All,

      The reminder about the Freeport Kickstarter reminded me that the
      Achtung! Cthulhu Kickstarter is in its final 48 hours:

      http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/modiphius/achtung-cthulhu-the-ww2-keepers-and-investigators?ref=users

      It was originally for Call of Cthulhu and Savage Worlds, but
      stretch goals resulted in Fate conversions of the Investigator's and Keeper's
      Guides in both PDF and B&W print. If Lovecraftian beasties showing up in a
      WWII setting sounds like your thing, you could do worse than to take a peek.

      I'm personally likely to pledge at the "PDF Master Bonus" level
      (£35) as that gets everything (including a pile of supplements which,
      alas, are only going to be for CoC and SW) in PDF. If you only want the
      Fate items, you can go for the more modest £20 "PDF Master" level.

      --Joe