"Provoke" skill.

  • Joe Formoso
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 20, 2013
      I really wasn't sold on the "Provoke" skill as a replacement for
      "Intimidation." I saw where they were going, but I just couldn't see
      how intimidation was a form of provocation. Then I got to the key
      sentence: "It's the 'being a jerk' skill."

      Okay, *now* I understand. I still don't like "Provoke" as a
      name, though. I have no suggestion that could be of any use to the fine
      folks at Evil Hat, but in my house, this skill will always be "Jerkass".

      --Joe

      PS - "Jerkassery"?
    • thecrazyplayer@ymail.com

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 20, 2013