Re: [FateRPG] Keeping mental stress from being TOO easy to inflict

  • Brett Ritter
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 18, 2013
      On Mon, Mar 18, 2013 at 5:21 PM, Christopher Bartlett <themusicalbrewer@...> wrote:
      To me social combat has to have a lot more flavor than an emotional beat down, except when this is necessary.

      To me, all Fate combat has a lot more flavor than beatdowns in other games.  As a result, Fate social combat is just combat with a particular style of flavor, rather than being a different beast than physical combat.  Indeed, as mentioned in the thread above, "combat" usually involves all forms of skill flying around.
      --
      Brett Ritter / SwiftOne
      swiftone@...