Re: Steampunk OZ, a Family Friendly FAE RPG Setting

  • gmfangs_asmrb_org
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 17, 2013
      --- In FateRPG@yahoogroups.com, "torpedeira" <vincent_arebalo@...> wrote:
      > I look forward to seeing your work completed! Will you do a Kickstater for it?

      Likely, though it depends on who the final publisher is. Like Fate Core, I would want to have a good complete draft and progress on the comic illustrations (the goal is to have some aspects of the game world and system be illustrated in comic form) before going to Kickstarter.

      -- Christopher Allen
    • Lem Canady
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 18, 2013
        First off, hi! I've been following the gaming conversation for quite some time now, but I've rarely had an opportunity to chime in.

        I feel like I'm a bit late to the conversation! I'm an aspiring illustrator, and graphic artist. I've always wanted to get involved in creating art for the pen and paper world, but have honestly never found the opportunity for an 'in'. My portfolio site is in flux, as I re-tool my website, however my flickr stream is bursting with activity (http://www.flickr.com/photos/68045401@N06/).

        Please feel free to take a look, and see if there's anything I can help with! The best way to reach me, is through lem@.... I always love opportunities for amazing collaborations!

        Lem Canady

        --
               ****    Kirby Dance!    ****
        <( ' ' <)  <(  '  '  )>  (> ' ' )>  <(  '  '  )>
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 18, 2013
          Thanks for sharing your Flickr stream, Lem. You have an interesting and very distinctive style. :)

          --
          M. Schwartz  —  undead.trout@...
          ~  Always Something Fishy Going On™  ~

            Message 5 of 7 , Mar 25, 2013
              Oh this sounds like fun! Strangely enough, I'm currently reading my four-year-old the Oz saga.

              --
              Hollis McCray
              aka The Fifth Wanderer

              ascensionschild@...