Re: [FateRPG] Who ya gonna call?

  • Joe Formoso
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 8, 2013
      On Fri, 8 Mar 2013, Bryce Perry wrote:

      > Two things: the entire Real Ghostbusters series is up on
      > Youtube. Legally, as near as I can tell.
      ----------
      The collection I found doesn't say (or imply) anything about being
      posted with permission; where's the one you found? Aside: I loved "The
      Real Ghostbusters," and when there's room in the budget, I'm almost
      certainly going to pick up the boxed set:

      http://www.amazon.com/The-Real-Ghostbusters-Complete-Collection/dp/B001R1HEMI/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1362764747&sr=8-1&keywords=the+real+ghostbusters

      > And also, Extreme Ghostbusters was not a bad show, but is definitely a
      > product of it's time.
      ----------
      Oh, we enjoyed it, don't get me wrong -- I just don't think I
      even knew that it existed whenever it aired. My daughter was very
      jazzed to see that there was a girl on the team, and not just sitting
      at the reception desk.

      --Joe
    • Bryce Perry
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 8, 2013
        Okay, maybe it wasn't strictly legal after all. But the same youtuber who has the entire Real Ghostbusters also has the entire Extreme Ghostbusters. I should really rewatch that series. And yeah, nobody really knew about it's existence at the time. It was the early 90s and it was one of those syndication-only cartoons that played before school.

        ----------

        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 8, 2013
          On Fri, 8 Mar 2013, Bryce Perry wrote:

          > Okay, maybe it wasn't strictly legal after all. But the same youtuber
          > who has the entire Real Ghostbusters also has the entire Extreme
          > Ghostbusters.
          ----------
          Yeah, that's likely the one I found, too.

          > I should really rewatch that series. And yeah, nobody really knew
          > about it's existence at the time. It was the early 90s and it was one
          > of those syndication-only cartoons that played before school.
          Aha, I see. Yeah, I was in college up until '92 and working
          afterwards, so I wasn't watching a lot of cartoons in the morning. I'm
          really glad I happened across it.

          --Joe
        • Bryce Perry
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 8, 2013
            Yeah, in '92 I was twelve years old... <.<