The Kerberos Club [FATE Edition]

  • John Till
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 26, 2013
      I am planning to run a one-shot of The Kerberos Club in a couple of months, and was wondering if anyone had:
      • Advice or reflections based on running the game (advice or reflections about anything pertinent to Strange FATE, really)
      • Created any content for the game that has been posted somewhere
      Thanks.

      John Till

      --
      Launching Soon: Project Generations - Generation ship adventures for FATE

      Everway RPG blog: everwayan.blogspot.com

      FATE SF RPG blog: fatesf.blogspot.com

    • Alden Strock

          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 27, 2013
            It can be a really fun setting to play in, what with the all the Gothic Victorian Superheros and such. :D

            The mechanics tried to do some very interesting things, and some of them are pretty fun when the work right. But my experience has been that the bugs outweigh the benefits by a health margin.

            The same fellow is developing the Atomic Robo RPG, powered by Fate Core. If you got in on that kickstarter, that might be one start there. It seems to take an updated approach to a similar intention to give characters lots of skill customization, but it's built on newer, more stable "technology".

            Happy gaming.