Re: Consequences and Stress

  • xmbk
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 21, 2013
      I would have to say that shared narrative stands out as being the most difficult concept for new players, or more importantly, veterans of traditional rpg's.

      The Fate Point economy is tricky, particularly as it applies to Aspects. I think Core has done an excellent job making that area clearer for new players.

      If you having gotten combat to flow smoothly and dynamically with new groups, any tips as to what worked would certainly be appreciated. Especially if it worked for you without the players mastering Fate Points and shared narrative.

      Thanks!