Fate Corps

  • RPG Reviews & Columns
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 13, 2013
      Is it just me, or does "Fate Corps" sound like some variation on the Lantern Corps from DC Comics?

      I mean, only some of the Fate Corps would look good in tights, and with a name like Fate Corps they could be good guys or villains. But, yeah, the title sounds a lot like a comic book organization.

      What is their color?

      What is their oath?
    • John Rudd

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 14, 2013
          On Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 7:34 PM, RPG Reviews & Columns <grumpyrpgreviews@...> wrote:

          Is it just me, or does "Fate Corps" sound like some variation on the Lantern Corps from DC Comics?

          I dunno, I read it more like "Fate Corpse, " kind of like we're zombies. Except instead of calling "Braaains, braaains" we're calling "Gaaaame, gaaaame" or something like that.

          I mean, only some of the Fate Corps would look good in tights, and with a name like Fate Corps they could be good guys or villains. But, yeah, the title sounds a lot like a comic book organization.

          We're mercenaries. "Will game for beer" or "Have dice, will game" or somesuch is our  motto.

          What is their color?

          What is their oath?

          I dunno about an oath or anything, but our color should be octarine, the eighth color of the rainbow.
          --
          Hollis McCray
          aka The Fifth Wanderer

          ascensionschild@...