Re: [FateRPG] Digest Number 3710

  • ron beck
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2013
      while I think it is a shame that you didn't beat Monte Cook's Numenera for most funded table top RPG kickstarter. at $517255 to $433,365 he beat you by a pretty wide margin.

      however if you look at the percentage of the pledge goal met, you guys blew him out of the water at Numenera: 2586% vs Fate's 14445%

      that has to be some kind of record.

      (and let's not even get into the value of the amount of stuff that will be delivered as a result of stretch goals.)
      ======
      A wise Pokemon master knows, Never get involved in a cat-fight -- Brock
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 31, 2013
        Ehhh, the percentages are really just a fun bit of smoke and mirrors.
        Neither of those percentages particularly matter.

        What I'd really direct you to pay attention to is the number of backers. :)

        Fred

        On Thu, Jan 31, 2013 at 4:02 AM, ron beck <remial@...> wrote:
        > while I think it is a shame that you didn't beat Monte Cook's Numenera for most funded table top RPG kickstarter. at $517255 to $433,365 he beat you by a pretty wide margin.
        >
        > however if you look at the percentage of the pledge goal met, you guys blew him out of the water at Numenera: 2586% vs Fate's 14445%
        >
        > that has to be some kind of record.
        >
        > (and let's not even get into the value of the amount of stuff that will be delivered as a result of stretch goals.)
        > ======
        > A wise Pokemon master knows, Never get involved in a cat-fight -- Brock

        Fred Hicks
        Co-President, Evil Hat Productions, LLC - www.evilhat.com
        Freelance Layoutist * Game Publishing Blogger - www.deadlyfredly.com
        For "real time" updates: http://twitter.com/fredhicks http://gplus.to/fredhicks