Re: [FateRPG] Revised Extras

  • Jonathan Lang
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 24, 2013
      I liked the way you presented the notion of a mana pool being handled through an Extra stress track by saying that Zird's style of magic [i]doesn't[/i] do that.

      On the Bronze Rule thing: my main complaint about that terminology is that I didn't read the book through from beginning to end; so when I saw the Bronze Rule, I didn't have the context of the Gold and Silver Rules to justify the name.  You might consider a sidebar page reference to the Gold and Silver Rules next to the definition of the Bronze Rule.