Re: Finding Fellow FATEers

  • Bryan
    Message 1 of 13 , Jan 5, 2013
      If you are willing to play online with a headset and virtual conference call, then come join us at Infrno.net. I've run my Fate game Spirit of Metal using Infrno and had a great time. There are lots of different games going on there, but I would certainly help support more Fate games. Infrno has cool social features that let you schedule games on a public calendar and link up with players of similar interests.

      Online play certainly isn't as awesome as a face to face game, but it can definitely scratch the itch and provide a travel-free way to game. Infrno has made getting an RPG group together almost as easy as putting together a PUG in an MMO.

      Viva la Fate!

      -Bryan

      --- In FateRPG@yahoogroups.com, "dinkster8" wrote:

      > I'm having some trouble finding a group to get my FATE fix. I think I've worn Google out on the subject so I've decided to post here. Is there a resource for locating games? Meetup groups? I wouldn't care if it was something in my area or an online game. I play off and on with a couple of folks, but I'd like to get a more serious, regular fate game going. I don't even really care what genre. If someone could point me in the right direction it would be much appreciated.

    • dinkster8
      Message 2 of 13 , Jan 7, 2013
        --- In FateRPG@yahoogroups.com, "jnelson871" wrote:

        > The site http://www.obsidianportal.com/map has a listing for finding players nearby. I found about half my current group through there. Check out roll20.net as well. I have had good success there.

        I'm on roll20, but I guess I didn't realize they had something for this. Love obsidian portal and do all of my campaign planning there, but I haven't had much luck finding Fate folks. If only I lived in Dallas... lol