Shadow of the Century mark reached

  • James Husum
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 17, 2012
    • 1 Attachment
    • 15 KB
    Greetings,

    Funding has been reached for getting Shadow of the Century produced. And there was great rejoicing! :-)

    --
    James Husum
    The Quixote Project - one guy's quest to make the world a better place - http://www.thequixoteproject.org/
    Message 2 of 4 , Dec 17, 2012
      Just barely, and there was a canceled-pledge backslide back under the goal mark. Looks damn imminent tho. :)

      On Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 9:23 AM, James Husum <james.husum@...> wrote:
      [Attachment(s) from James Husum included below]

      Greetings,

      Funding has been reached for getting Shadow of the Century produced. And there was great rejoicing! :-)

      --
      Fred Hicks
      Co-President, Evil Hat Productions, LLC - www.evilhat.com

        Message 4 of 4 , Dec 17, 2012
          On Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 9:09 AM, John Rudd <johnkzin@...> wrote:

          Looks like we've barely surpassed it again.

          I'm kinda curious what's next :-)

          As am I! This is probably one of the best value-for-dollar Kickstarters I've backed thus far.
          --
          Hollis McCray
          aka The Fifth Wanderer

          ascensionschild@...