hiya

  • Ross Kingston
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 2 1:59 AM
      hiya folks. just a few bits.
      1) i'm new here and new to FATE and i'm really looking forward to
      running it.
      i reckon it sits as one of the top three downloaded RPGs that i have
      (along side Donjon and KPFS).
      it also gets many points for making the core FUDGE rules playable....

      2) i've uploaded a file FATE Magic.doc, which is an overview of the
      spellcasting system that i plan on using ( the ones in the core book
      didn't do it for me).

      can my esteemed peers (that's you lot..) take a look and see if it
      will work?

      basically i've re-written my old DnD party to use the FATE rules and
      needed something to work around the many different types of magic
      they all used.

      thanks for listening...

      RossK
    • Patrice LaFlamme
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 5 11:28 AM
        --- In FateRPG@yahoogroups.com, "Ross Kingston" <hawklord2112@b...> wrote:
        > hiya folks. just a few bits.
        > 1) i'm new here and new to FATE and i'm really looking forward to
        > running it.
        > i reckon it sits as one of the top three downloaded RPGs that i have
        > (along side Donjon and KPFS).
        > it also gets many points for making the core FUDGE rules playable....

        What are Donjon and KPFS?

        thanks,
        Patrix.
      • Iago
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 5 11:32 AM
          On Thu, 05 Aug 2004, Patrice LaFlamme wrote:

          > --- In FateRPG@yahoogroups.com, "Ross Kingston" <hawklord2112@b...> wrote:
          > > hiya folks. just a few bits.
          > > 1) i'm new here and new to FATE and i'm really looking forward to
          > > running it.
          > > i reckon it sits as one of the top three downloaded RPGs that i have
          > > (along side Donjon and KPFS).
          > > it also gets many points for making the core FUDGE rules playable....
          >
          > What are Donjon and KPFS?

          Donjon -- Clinton R. Nixon's most excellent dungeon romp game.

          KPFS -- Kill Puppies for Satan -- I forget who wrote it

          --
          Fred Hicks * "Curse you iago and your fast fingers!" - Rob Donoghue
          Co-Author of Fate - Managing Editor of Fudge Factor - The 'fan' in fanatic
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 5 12:30 PM
            >From: Iago <iago@...>
            > >
            > > What are Donjon and KPFS?
            >
            > Donjon -- Clinton R. Nixon's most excellent dungeon romp game.
            >
            > KPFS -- Kill Puppies for Satan -- I forget who wrote it

            That would be Vincent "Lumpley" Baker who wrote KPFS. You can read more
            here: http://www.septemberquestion.org/lumpley/puppies.html

            Mike