Re: Wild Blue Concerns

  • admralducksauce
    Message 1 of 12 , Dec 13, 2012
      Sure is, because that makes sense to me given the example situation. You could also rule that it's a +1 defense to the victim per step of Scale difference because a wagon is big and unwieldy, and even though you can lift it, you can't necessarily swing it effectively.

      Maybe I don't get it. Is there a problem assigning a mechanical benefit from narrative actions?