Re: [FateRPG] [FATE SF] Nova Praxis Review, Pt. II

  • Filipe Cunha
    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 1, 2012
      Well, I don't know if it's allowed to post this or not, so, if it isn't, I'm sorry, but I think this might be of interest to some people (well, and it's fate)

      http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/804836187/nova-praxis-a-transhuman-sci-fi-fate-role-playing

      On Thu, Sep 20, 2012 at 11:55 AM, John Till <tallgeese.wing@...> wrote:

      Thanks, Fred, that's helpful.

      On Thu, Sep 20, 2012 at 9:12 AM, Fred Hicks <evilhat@...> wrote:

      I would be comfortable with a move to weekly posts from John that point at the most topical/relevant/interesting of the week's stuff, or simply offers a quick one line summary of each post made since the last email. Since he is working in stuff about Diaspora and other Fate games, it certainly has just as much relevance as someone sharing a post about their Dresden Files RPG work, etc.

      Fred

      On Wed, Sep 19, 2012 at 1:47 PM, Jens Alfke <jens@...> wrote:

      On Sep 19, 2012, at 10:14 AM, John Till <tallgeese.wing@...> wrote:

      > We are continuing our in-depth review of Mike McConnell and Void Star Games' new transhuman SF RPG, Nova Praxis:
      > http://fatesf.blogspot.com/2012/09/nova-praxis-review-mechanics-and-chargen.html

      May I suggest, with all respect, that people who are interested in following your FATE-SF blog will subscribe to that blog, so it’s redundant to post daily reminders here? It just serves as unwanted mail for those people who don’t care to follow the other blog.

      —Jens

      --
      Fred Hicks
      Co-President, Evil Hat Productions, LLC - www.evilhat.com

      --
      Everway RPG blog: everwayan.blogspot.com

      FATE SF RPG blog: fatesf.blogspot.com

      --
      Filipe Cunha
      Message 2 of 11 , Oct 1, 2012
        On Mon, Oct 1, 2012 at 3:54 PM, Filipe Cunha <endou.kenji@...> wrote:

        Well, I don't know if it's allowed to post this or not, so, if it isn't, I'm sorry, but I think this might be of interest to some people (well, and it's fate)

        http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/804836187/nova-praxis-a-transhuman-sci-fi-fate-role-playing

        I certainly think it's topical. However, let's keep updates about the kickstarter to a minimum. A celebratory post when it's funded, and a reminder when it's getting close to ending should be enough.

        --
        Hollis McCray
        aka The Fifth Wanderer

        ascensionschild@...