Re: [Fate] See it in action?

  • dave_joria
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 10, 2012
      Thanks very much. Just as well, as my first attempt at the Rolebook will be stunt-free... I'll see if I can make it work with just skills and aspects.

      In the end, I want something that I can show to people real quick at conventions, without a lot of rules- "wham, bam, thank you G.M." The simpler it is, the easier it is to pitch and sell. If it actually goes well, maybe I'll try an "advanced" rule book with stunts.

      For this very reason, I'm also tempted to try d6-d6... heresy, I know, but it's easier for a plebe to pick up, and I don't mind zaniness too much in this system... heck, we got Bacon Golems. I think the fact that aspect's let you reroll the dice will stack well with the d6-d6, meaning you get the chance of getting a COMPLETELY different roll when you need it.