Next iteration - FATE 3.0

  • jackal_road_x2
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 2, 2012
      I have been trying to find anything in the release of the pdf of FATE 3.0. Last I read it was going to be sometime around Gencon. There is nothing on the FAT or Evil Hat sites.

      Anyone heard when we might expect it?
    • Craig McRoberts
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 2, 2012
        Well, it's in playtesting currently. I know that Atomic Robo RPG playtests are also essentially Fate tests, too. That's the extent of my knowledge.

        Sent from my iPhone

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 2, 2012
          Look for news towards the end of the year.

          On Sunday, September 2, 2012, jackal_road_x2 wrote:
          I have been trying to find anything in the release of the pdf of FATE 3.0. Last I read it was going to be sometime around Gencon. There is nothing on the FAT or Evil Hat sites.

          Anyone heard when we might expect it?

          <*> Your email settings:
              Individual Email | Traditional

          <*> To change settings online go to:
              (Yahoo! ID required)

          <*> To change settings via email:
              FateRPG-digest@yahoogroups.com
              FateRPG-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

              http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

          --
          Fred Hicks
          Co-President, Evil Hat Productions, LLC - www.evilhat.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 4, 2012
            Excellent news, Fred. Thank you for taking the time to answer that.

            One of my game masters is interested in giving FATE a try for her games....usually original modern fantasy settings. We had been using Unisystem but have as a group become disillusioned with it for our games fgor various reasons. Dresden Files looked promisding but as soon as we heard a core 3.0 was cvoming out she decided to hold off on switching systems.