Re: Hi everyone

  • Allan Samuelson
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 30, 2012
      Hi Michael,

      Good luck with the chat game. I would be interested, but there is no way I can work with your time frame. I'm in Alaska (GMT -9) and I work until 9pm my time on Fridays.

      But I'm sure you will have fun FATE is awesome and the Dresden Files game works well. Plus, Paizo's adventure paths are quite good.

      Anyway, welcome to the group.

      Allan, the Shadowsmith
    • michael
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 1, 2012
        Thanks guys for the welcome to the group, I have fun with the Dresden Files RPG system which is FATE based, and I think it won't be too hard to get the same feel of the Pathfinder AP without the Pathfinder rules system.