Re: [FateRPG] Cleaned-up DFRPG SRD documents

  • Jens Alfke
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 28, 2012
      On Apr 26, 2012, at 1:23 PM, Jeffrywith1e wrote:

      > These look great!

      Thanks!

      > Is this pretty much the complete 3.0 SRD?

      Does not compute — I don’t think there is such a thing as a complete 3.0 SRD yet, not till Evil Hat finish FATE Core. The closest we have is the SoTC SRD, which is a bit long in the tooth. The DF docs seem newer, but it looks like they don’t cover everything that’s in the SoTC SRD, i.e. Stunts.

      FYI, this weekend’s quixotic re-layout project is Free FATE — I’m learning my way around Apple’s “iBooks Author” app by converting the Word doc to an iBook, i.e. optimized for reading on an iPad. It’s coming along pretty well.

      —Jens